So you’ve decided you want to start using Facebook ads.
Great. Now what?!
Well, the very first thing you need to do is find your ad account.
I know this seems like a pretty basic thing, but you’d be amazed at:
A) How many people struggle to find it, and
B) How much of the training out there just skips over this basic-yet-vital piece of information
So, if you’ve never, ever even been into your ad account before, here’s how you find it:
- Log into Facebook
- Go to the top menu, and find the “down” arrow at the far right hand side (next to the question mark)
- Look down the list until you see the “Create Ads” and “Manage Ads” options
- Click on “Manage Ads”
- Wait for your ad account to be “magically” set up while you wait
- Use the big “mega” menu at the top left to find your way around your account
Here’s a quick video walkthrough to show you what I mean:
Congratulations! You’re in your Facebook ad account.
Well, before you leap into running ads there’s two more things you’ll need to do:
1. Add a payment method (under “Billing & Payment Methods”)
2. Install the Facebook pixel on your site
And I’ve created a masterclass just for you, that takes you step by step through installing the Facebook Pixel on your website, so you’re ready to run ads, build audiences and measure your results.
Go here to find out more:
Facebook Ads Masterclass: Installing the Facebook Pixel
And have an awesome day!
Nikki, The Biz Tech Fairy