So you’ve decided you want to start using Facebook ads.
Great. Now what?!
Well, the very first thing you need to do is find your ad account.
I know this seems like a pretty basic thing, but you’d be amazed at:
A) How many people struggle to find it, and
B) How much of the training out there just skips over this basic-yet-vital piece of information
So, if you’ve never, ever even been into your ad account before, here’s how you find it:
- Log into Facebook
- Go to the top menu, and find the “down” arrow at the far right hand side (next to the question mark)
- Look down the list until you see the “Create Ads” and “Manage Ads” options
- Click on “Manage Ads”
- Wait for your ad account to be “magically” set up while you wait
- Use the big “mega” menu at the top left to find your way around your account
Here’s a quick video walkthrough to show you what I mean:
Congratulations! You’re in your Facebook ad account.
Well, before you leap into running ads there’s two more things you’ll need to do:
1. Add a payment method (under “Billing & Payment Methods”)
2. Install the Facebook pixel on your site
And have an awesome day!
Nikki, The Biz Pixie